By and between POP Organizing and _____________________________ (the “Client”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Client agrees to pay a deposit of $300 for standard organizing services; $600 for moving. Organizing sessions will be booked upon receipt of the deposit.
2) Sessions may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled session without penalty. Cancellations with less than 48 hour notice may result in half session fee.
3) Client agrees that before and after photos may be taken and used by POP Organizing for marketing purposes unless the client expressly objects. Purposes may include, but are not limited to: website, portfolio, look books, brochures, and promotional or teaching materials.
4) Referral Program: We appreciate you referring us! Receive a free half hour of organizing for referring potential clients when they book their first session.
5) Package rates are available for full and half day sessions. Non-organizing tasks will be billed at an administrative rate of $60 per hour and include but are not limited to: donation drop off, inventory list making, vendor coordination, product selection, pick up and returns, and consignment services.
6) Product purchases: A credit card is required to purchase products on Client’s behalf. If there is an instance where products are purchased by POP Organizing, a 20% fee may apply and will be added to the final invoice.
7) Payment is due at the end of each session. For long-term engagements, payment packages are available (to be decided before the start of the first session). Invoices for long-term engagements will be generated on a monthly basis for services provided during the previous month. POP Organizing accepts checks, cash or credit cards. For credit card transactions a 3% fee will apply.
8) Other fees: If parking is not available, Client is responsible for payment and parking fees will be added to the final invoice.
9) Travel fees may apply for Clients outside the immediate service area. Fees to be discussed and agreed upon before the first session.
10) POP Organizing is happy to recommend products, service providers, and other professionals, as needed by the Client. Referrals are provided as a courtesy; it is the responsibility of the Client to thoroughly investigate references before hiring.
11) Confidentiality: Exposure to information of a business, financial, or personal nature frequently occurs during the organizing process. Trust and confidentiality are the basis of a good business relationship and POP Organizing agrees to respect the privacy and confidentiality of client information at all times.
As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), we strictly adhere to its Code of Ethics. We approach every engagement discreetly and confidentially, and we always respect your boundaries.
12) POP Organizing guarantees your satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with our services, please contact us and we will do everything in our power to address your concerns.
By signing below you acknowledge you have read and agree to the terms outlined in this document
Service Provider: POP Organizing
Service Provider Signature:___________